Dates : Saturday, October 7, 2023, 7 p.m. – 9:40 p.m.
Areas Near Yeouido Hangang Park
1. Roads in Yeouido will be closed from 2pm to 11pm. Buses and all vehicles will be detoured.
2. From 4 to 9 p.m., 14 routes that pass by the Hangang Bridge will NOT stop at stops such as the observation cafe on the bridge and Nodeul Island.
3. Flexibly, Yeouinaru Station on Subway Line 5 may pass through without stopping.
4. Subway Lines 5 and 9 will increase the number of trips compared to usual from 5 to 6 p.m., when passengers are expected to be concentrated, to a total of 70 trips.
5. After the event, the four entrances to Yeouinaru Station closest to the venue will be closed from 8pm to 11pm.
6. Rental and return of public bicycles and personal mobility devices will be suspended in the Yeouido area.
1. Install zoned CCTV to monitor crowd density in real-time.
2. 36 patrol boats will be deployed from 2pm on the day of the event.
3. The waterway will be closed to private boat traffic.
4. 26% increase in safety personnel compared to the previous year to disperse crowds, enforce parking, etc.
5. Nodeul Island in the middle of the Han River Bridge will be closed to lower-level access from 10 p.m. on October 6 to 11 p.m. on October 7, 2023.