Free Exhibition You Can Enjoy in Seoul : Gentle Light
In a room lighted by 1500 lanterns, music and light circulate as one. They flash brighter and dimmer as they adjust to changes in the volume of the music.
The exhibition <Gentle Light> is a work by immersive media artist group SILO Lab that reimagines and reinterprets the warmth of home. The exhibition hopes to bring back warm feelings and memories.
- 21, Hangang-daero 38-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea (Yongsan Children’s Garden)
- 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Last entrance time : 5 p.m.)
- Monday Off
- You must make a reservation first
- You must bring your ID card
- Koreans need to make reservations at least 6 days prior to the visit; foreigners need to make reservations at least 11 days prior to the visit
- Click to make a reservation here