Here are some of the best and reasonable stays in Seoul that cost around KRW 50,000 to KRW 100,000. Reasonable price, clean room, and most importantly, great location. We would recommend you to find the neighborhood in Seoul that fits your soul the most. These places are great options for solo travelers, whether that is personal or business trips. Also, many locals visit these hostels and stays to work or spend time in different environments!
1. Moxy Seoul Insadong
Moxy Seoul Insadong is a hotel by the Marriott International Hotel Brand targeting millennials. This means, this hotel has a very versatile and vibrant vibe with lively interior designs and decorations.
- Located in the heart of Seoul city, Insadong, the village that has the most histroic and artsy presence in Korea. This area is also known to be the most famous attraction and a go-to-spot for buying some traditional Korean souvenirs.
- Close by Korean historical sites, including Gyeongbokgung Palace and the National Palace Museum of Korea.
- Great and clean lounge to work and read.
- Hotel amenities : Restaurant, fitness center, lounge, rooftop bar, free wifi.
2. Hotel Local Stitch Seoul City Hall
Hotel Local Stitch City Hall is located near Seoul city hall. It’s a 10-minute walk from Myeongdong station.
- You can enjoy many places near city hall and Myeongdong. Great restaurants are hidden gems, too!
- There’s a shared lounge in the basement. Many people work and read books there.
3. Dears Myeongdong
Dears Myeongdong is a hotel located in Jung-gu, and a 5 minute walk from Myeongdong Station, and 10 minute walk from Euljiro Station.
- Myeongdong area is a must-visit and beautiful spot. We recommend you to check out Myeongdong Cathedral, Namdaemun Market and Gwangjang Market.
- A great place to write a journal, reflect on your trip and focus on yourself.
- It actually has a great view of Namsan Seoul Towel.
BUTLER LEE is a hotel-style hostel/guesthouse located in the Hongdae area. It is located under 5 minutes walk from Hongik University Subway Station. It has a warm and cozy mood where travelers can find comfort.
- Located near Hongdae area and Yeontral park in Yeonnam-dong, one of Seoul’s hidden gems that is full of restaurants, bars, small stores and amazing walking paths.
- A 100% contactless, self-check in hotel.
- Great price, great location and clean room. Fast, free wifi.
- ???? If you are sensitive to the noise, this hostel might not be your best option, though!
5. Upflo Hostel Seocho
Upflo Hostel Seocho is a simple and clean hostel that also shares co-living and co-working space. Great for personal and business travel.
- Located in Gangnam – a 10 minute walk from Gyodae Station. COEX mall is near by, we recommend you to check it out too.
- There are cafes, bars, and restaurants in the building you can easily use.
- There is a rooftop, a shared kitchen and a small lounge on the 5th floor, so if you don’t want to have food in the room, you can use this place too. It is equipped with a fridge and washing machine.