Certain Korean foods have become the subject of hot debates. Here are four ‘Would You Rather’ Questions for you!
If you had to choose one, which would you choose?
– Crispy outside, tender inside
– The general public’s all-time-favorite
– Crispy outside, dry and lean inside
– Chicken breast fans exist
– More juicy
– Can store longer
Al dente ramen noodles
– Firm and almost undercooked
– Not boiling too much
Soggy ramen noodles
– A bit overcooked
– Boiling too much
– Base ingredients include kimchi, onion, pepper powder, pepper, etc.
Bean paste stew
– Less spicy than kimchi stew
– Base ingredients include bean paste, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, tofu, etc.